Download our Tax Organizer Worksheet
Please Bring The Following Documents for your Tax Preparation:
Personal Tax Preparation
- If it's your first time with us, please bring a copy of your last year's tax return
- W2 for self and spouse.
- Driver’s Licenses for you and yours spouse and Social Security Cards for all dependents
- Mortgage Statement, Property Tax Receipt from the city for summer and winter taxes.
- Closing papers if house was purchased/refinanced/sold last year
- License Plate fee for the automobiles.
- Moving expense sheet if you have moved more than 50 miles for job purposes.
- Job search expenses, union fees, and membership fees, tax preparation fees.
- Log sheet for mileage if vehicle was used for business.
- Child care credit; child care provider name, address, federal Id and amount paid.
- Dividends from banks etc.
- Stock/buy sale receipts, year end brokerage statement.
- Rental income/expenses
- Self-employment income and expenses and asset purchases w/ dates.
- Other income from home based business (AMWAY, Quickstar, Avon etc.)
- 401K and IRA withdrawals information.
- Any other information that may be useful in preparing of your taxes
Incorporated Business tax Preparation
- Incorporation Papers with the State and/or County.
- Name, S.S. # and address for each owner, partner or member of the Corporation.
- Accounting Statements, Journal entries and end of year account balances
- Year End W-3, W-2, 1099-Misc, 940, 941 and other quarterly unemployment reports, or we can complete them for you
- Yearly Profit and loss statement.
- Last year’s tax return for the corporation or partnership.
- List of assets acquired, date of purchase and purchase price for current year
- Purchase agreement, if business was acquired during the tax year.